Join our client who is a global asset management leader as a Sr. Quantitative Developer. They are dedicated to helping investors achieve their financial goals. If you’re seeking challenging work, smart colleagues, and a socially responsible employer, explore your potential with us!
As part of our solutions research and analytics team, you’ll work alongside top quantitative researchers and technologists. Your responsibilities include:
- Compute and Infrastructure: Design and develop top-tier compute and data infrastructure for high-performance APIs and systems.
- Algorithm Development: Create robust and fast algorithms for various applications, including data retrieval and optimization.
- API: Design and develop microservice APIs with the latest technologies to power investment and research applications.
- Data Architecture: Implement data architecture best practices, including modeling, database design, and warehousing.
- ETL and DevOps: Build and maintain ETL and DevOps processes.
- Performance Optimization: Continuously fine-tune data and compute systems for better performance.
- Collaboration: Work closely with our technology group to leverage technological best practices.
The Experience You Bring:
- Humility, openness to feedback, and a collaborative approach to work.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an engineering field.
- 3+ years of proven experience in quantitative development, strong Python skills, API development, high-performance computing, and data engineering.
- Strong expertise in Python.
- Familiarity with OS concepts (desirable).
- Strong API development experience.
- Experience with SQL and big data technologies.
- Experience with AWS platform and services.
- Familiarity with GraphQL (desirable).
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Ability to prioritize work efficiently for maximum impact.
- Strong attention to detail with an internal drive for quality assurance.
- Excellent interpersonal and partnership skills.
- Passion for delivering outstanding work.
Ready to make a difference every day? Join us!